- How to know that your application has been approved for grants?
An email to this effect would be send by the programme division stating the status of your application.
- How many days before should I apply for the form for conducting seminar/workshop?
The application for grant in aid should be submitted to Meity at least 45 days in advance, failing which the proposals received will not be considered.
- What is the course of action in case of postponement of the event?
In case of postponement of the event, the organization should take approval from Meity at least 15 days in advance citing the reason explicitly.
- Is there any prerequisite for filling up the form?
There are two prerequisite for filling up the form for IP Awareness :
a) Registration at CPSMS:
It is mandatory that you should be registered at Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System (CPSMS) portal, in order to apply for support
for IP Awareness Workshop(s)/Seminar(s). Make sure to get registered at Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System portal (CPSMS) click here [If not already registered].
Kindly note that while registering for CPSMS, fill up Technology Development Council in the column 'Name of the Scheme'.
Please remember the Unique Agency Code while registering at CPSMS as it will be required while filling up the application form for IPR Awareness Workshop/Seminar Support.
NOTE : YOUR APPLICATION FORM FOR GRANTS-IN-AID WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED AT CPSMS.
b) Utilisation Certificate (UC):
Following points are important in relation to the UC:
- In case your institution has earlier taken grant-in-aid from Meity for any other project and has not submitted its Utilisation Certificate,
the same may be immediately furnished to the designated programme head before making any further request for grant-in-aid.
- UC is to be signed by the Head of the Organization.
Note: The submission of previous UC(s) if any, is mandatory without which your application for grants-in-aid will not be considered by Meity.