TSRs applying for classification must provide the following documentation.
a. Application Form detailing
i. Name of the TSR
ii. Name and address of the promoters/owners with a note on their business antecedents
iii. Complete postal address of the hotel with tel. no/fax/email
iv. Status of the owners/ promoters
1. If Public/ private limited company with copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
2. If Partnership, a copy of partnership deed and certificate of registration
3. If proprietary concern, name and address of proprietor/certificate of registration.
v. Date on which the hotel became operational.
vi. Details of TSR site with postal address and distance from Airport/Railway Station/City Centre/Downtown shopping area (in kms)
vii. Details of the TSR
1. Area (in sq. metres) with title – owned/ leased with copies of sale/ lease deed
2. Copy of Land Use Permit from local authorities
3. Star category being applied for
4. Number of rooms and area for each type of room in sq.ft. (single/double/suites)
5. Number of attached baths
6. Details of public areas – Lobby/lounge, restaurants, bars, shopping area, banquet/ conference halls, health club, swimming pool, parking facilities, facilities for the physically challenged persons, Eco-friendly practices and any other additional facilities. The area for each facility should be indicated in sq.ft
7. Detail of guestroom and bathroom with dimensions in sq.ft.
8. Details of Fire Fighting Measures/ Hydrants etc.
9. Details of measures for energy conservation and water harvesting and other Eco- friendly measures and initiatives.
10. Air-conditioning details for guest rooms, public areas