Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Cold Shrink Cable Terminations suitable for 1 & 3 Core Polymeric Insulated (XLPE/ EPR) Cables up to 36kV
Compaq Cold Shrink Cable kits are designed for jointing either single or three core cables designed with polymeric (XLPE or EPR) insulation and can be used with both compression and mechanical type connectors.
- One-Piece Design with integrated stress control arrangements.
- Excellent performance & reliability
- Silicon Rubber material for excellent electrical insulation and weathering properties
- Reliable operations, proven in practice
- In compliance with IEC-60502-4 / IS:13573
|Voltage Rating U0/U (Um) kV||6.35/11 (12)||8.7/15 (17.5)||12.7/22 (24)||19/33 (36)|
|AC Voltage Withstand, 1 min (kV)||25.5||35||51||76|
|AC Voltage Withstand, 5 min (kV)||28.5||39||57||85.5|
|DC Voltage Withstand, 15min (kV)||38||52||76||114|
|Partial Discharge at 2U0 (pC)||<10||<10||<10||<10|
|Basic Impulse Level (BIL) kV||95||95||125||194|