- A multi-row cultivator is used for proper cutting and aeration of the soil, which makes the soil finer for better plantation.
- This is designed for light and medium soils.
- The spring steel tyne is so designed that it does not need a separate spring.
- The tynes are adjustable and the residue/weed almost never gets entangled with tyne while plowing.
- Optionally, the crumbler helps to control the depth and level of the soil as well as convert the soil into fine particles.
- The coil shape tynes get strength because of unique design in which the stress-prone areas resist any distorting forces
|Tilling Width||100-200 cm|
|Tractor Power||45 - 50 HP|
Beri Udyog Pvt Ltd