Proteins are vital to any living organism. Proteins are an important constituent of tissues and cells of the body. They form an important component of muscles and other tissues. They provide essential amino acids which are important for metabolism, growth & development.
Protein is required for people from all lifestyle and life stages. Growing children, for example, need protein for growth & development. Adults use protein to build, repair & maintain tissues, and to support bones, skin & hair. And the elderly require protein to support muscle tone, bone mass and strength. Our body constantly uses up protein and does not store it, and therefore it needs to be replenished every day. As per ICMR, a healthy adult need approx. 1g protein/kg of body weight every day. So, an adult of 60 kg would need approx. 60 g of protein every day.
Due to hectic lifestyle and poor eating habits, many of us may be lacking the required protein in our everyday diet. Nutrilite All Plant Protein powder along with regular diet can help in filling the protein gap in everyday diet.
- 100% plant protein sourced from tri-blend of soy, wheat & yellow pea.
- Supplies 9 essential amino acids which can't be produced in the body and must be obtained from outside
- High protein content - 8 g of protein per 10 g serving.
- No added sugar.
- Quality protein with PDCAAS =1.0*
- Easy to digest.
- Provides benefits of phytonutrients like soy isoflavones.
*Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) is a global standard established by the WHO with a score of 1.0 representing the highest possible score for quality.
No posts found