Compaq Screened Separable Connectors or we can say Touch proof terminations are designed to connect single and three core polymeric cables to medium voltage switchgear, RMU, and other equipment using bushings type "C" specified for 250A, 400A, and 630A up to 24kV. Separable Connectors are made of a highly modified EPDM rubber and protected by a touch-proof outer conductive screen connected to the earth. Supporting a wide application range of Touch proof terminations, the design incorporates one body and stress cone adapters to cover all cross-section from 25 - 400 sq.mm.
- Provides fully screened and submersible separable connection.
- Mating with C - type bushings and plugs complying with EN 50180 & EN 50181
- One of the most Compact design
- 100% factory tested
- Unlimited shelf life at normal storage temperatures
- No minimum phase clearance requirements
- Reduced installation time and errors
- Easy installation without any special tools
|Voltage Rating U0/U (Um) kV||6.35/11 (12)||8.7/15 (17.5)||12.7/22 (24)||19/33 (36)|
|AC Voltage Withstand , 1 min (kV)||25.5||35||51||76|
|AC Voltage Withstand , 5 min (kV)||28.5||39||57||85.5|
|DC Voltage Withstand , 15min (kV)||38||52||76||114|
|Partial Discharge at 2U0 (pC)||<10||<10||<10||<10|
|Basic Impulse Level (BIL) kV||95||95||125||194|